Garmet Return guidelines
If there is an issue with your order we will be happy to work with you to come to a solution. Please refer to our terms and conditions to see if the issue falls into our allowable range. Since all of our items are handmade, there may be varitations between or even within an order.
Items are not returnable due to sizing issues. Since all garments are printed and made-to-order, we cannot replace/remake a garment that was not ordered in the correct size. Please choose the correct size by referring to our measurement charts.
In order to resolve cases, we must be contacted within a reasonable amount of time from the product shipping date. For any issue regarding an order, we must be contacted within 5 days of the ship date for Canadian and US orders or within 10 days for international orders or we may not be able to help resolve the issue.
How do you handle issues regarding a product when they arise?
- A product is received with a small mechanical error: like a flaw in a pair of leggings.
- A product is received with a large mechanical flaw that prevents wearing
- A product is received with a large print flaw
- An order with tracking is appearing to be stuck during transit.
- An order without tracking (international) is appearing to be stuck in transit.
- An order has been returned due to an address error.
- An order was damaged in transit.
- The wrong item was shipped
What do to process a return.
If you receive a product that has a mechanical issue the effects the use of it (for example a hole in a leg seam), please follow these steps to report it to us:
- Take a few good quality pictures that clearly illustrate the problem. If the problem is related to sizing, try to place a tape measure on the garment to show the the problem.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject title, please put the order number so we can easily look up your information and order.
- We will confirm we received your email and will try to be back in touch in 48 hours. If your matter is urgent, please call us!
We may ask you for more information or pictures if the submitted photos are not clear enough. We take quality matters very seriously and sometimes it can take a bit longer to review a problem if it is more complicated. We will work with you to find a solution that is appropriate to your specific issue. Possible resolutions include reprinting the order, crediting the order, providing a credit to have the garment fixed at your local tailor, or in rare cases, refunding the order.